Monday, February 7, 2011

"Its just another Manic Monday"

Good Morning world !!

 Today is Monday, which could be either the best day of the week or the worst, in my opinion. This all depends on what you make it. For most people, waking up monday morning means embracing a heavy work load and stress and than realizing there is 5 whole days before another weekend...

For me, most of my mondays are planning days. I plan out what I have going on that week and what I need to do get everything done.

before I get into my "manic monday" I would love to relfect on superbowl sunday !!
-first things first - the National Anthem- I feel kind of bad that everyone is giving Christina Aguilara such heat for butchering the words but I mean reallly .... I think that if I were going out there in front of a billlion people to sing THE MOST PATRIOTIC SONG FOR AMERICA- I would make sure I knew the words.... anyways...

So before and during the game we were all running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get food ready and my son settled in for the big game. Needless to say the BBQ didnt cook all the way, My fiance pretty much missed the game because he was "manning the grill", my son was a fussy litttle monster, He threw up on my shirt, and the steelers lost .. .

BUT I ATE A TON OF PASTA SALAD . . . . drank some delicious blackberry wine and enjoyed parts of the game. . . I didnt really get to watch the commercials but I was informed they were funny. ..  especially the doritos . .

The Steelers did well but not as good as they should have. The first half was a clear win to the Packers, and while the Steelers came back in the 2nd, they couldnt pull it together for the title. It was by far one of the most stressful 2 minute warnings I had ever been apart of.  Im not going to dwell on it - see ya next year footballl.

I got a lot to get done today and dont have time to finish this blog , but there will be a part 2 ..

PS .IF YOUR READING THIS - BECOME A FOLLOWER OF KATIES BLOG !

No comments:

Post a Comment