Wednesday, February 9, 2011

From yelling to crying to laughter

Every couple fights and that is definitely no secret. and everyone has bad days...

I know that I am not always the funnest person to be around, or the nicest but hey at least I can admit it. When I am tired (exhausted) I can be a really big Bi*ch and okay.. I also know that I dont light my own fuse, something has to happen to set thats me of..

I mean It is hard being a full time student, part time worker, full time mother, daughter, sister, wife-to- be ect... I try not to complain but sometimes the burden of reality sucks and I cant help but to talk about it. 

If you read my blog, you will see that I did not blog yesterday and that is because I had a busy morning and than a no-good-very-bad night ! 
My morning started off wonderful, my little man was perky and alert and let me sleep a little bit longer than usual. He was fine all morning at the house but of course when I took him to the doctor with me, my doctor ran 45 minutes late and my son of course - cried his eyes out, pooped through his outfit- and than laughed it off.. I took him into the bathroom to change him, and OF COURSE NO CHANGING TABLE - luckily I brought 2 blankets and laid one down. he thought it was the funniest thing in the world and not gonna lie , him laughing while I got his poop all over me made me smile .... ( Im No really it did)

SO I took my little bugger back into the lobby, stinking like poop (me not him) and decided it was time to relieve himself somemore, and threw up on my shirt... Hahaha I cant make this stuff up !!! I of course started laughing nervously as everyone (all 15 people) were staring at me and some old ladies starting pointing. One lady even came up to me and said "dear, I think you should look into this" while handing me a form about low-income single mothers support groups. !!!  I could not believe it haha ,, first of alll, what makes me look low-income and second of all I was wearing an engagement ring.... 
Some people are just kinda retarded sometimes, but I laughed it off and asked to see a nurse practitioner.. .. of course when we got into the office to see the NP my little rugrat settled down and fell asleep haha as soon as we were away from everyone else haha...

Anyways, than I came home and he played in his new little play pen hitting the elephants and tigers that were swinging down... my exhaustion kicked in...

here is where ww3 started between my hubster and me - 
Apparently since having a baby and going back to school full time, loosing most all of my friends and sleeptime - I have lost my sense of humor completely....
My fiance came home from work and obviously he was exhausted too, he started joking around with me about me and some other stupid stuff and me being tired and irritable took him seriously.... 
anyways bickering turned to fighting and fighting turned to yelling and yelling turned to crying... I always cry, haha I dont know why...
but than CRYING TURNED TO LAUGHING... once we finally sat down to talk about what was going on with us, the tears in my eyes stopped and I couldnt stop laughing.... neither could he..

We could not figure out for the life of us, what we were fighting about....
- we talked through our issues and now we are fine , but I still dont remember what stated the fight or kept it going...

Whenever I  am feeling down I listen to music... and the song I listened to yesterday to get me through the yellling, fighting, crying and laughing was TAYLOR SWIFT- "the story of us "this is looking like a contest, of who can act like they care less but I liked it better when you were on myside.. The battle's in your hands now but I would lay my armor down if you said you'd rather love than fight.."  (the verse that made it to my facebook status because of course I do the typical thing and share my drama on the average social networking sites) 

I know I can be insecure (and im pretty sure that fueled the fire) but I dont know... Sometiems I wish I could have cameras following me around just so I know whats going on half the time in my own life....  

- anyways today is a new day  - and so far a good one..

check back later

No comments:

Post a Comment